Advertisement

Belanger Freestyler at Texaco in Austin, Texas

Belanger Freestyler at Texaco in Austin, Texas Hello everyone, welcome back to another car wash video. This was my first time going through a Belanger Freestyler and this was also recorded on December 13th, 2019 since I was doing a little car washing spree as I was going to Dallas for the weekend. There was a little fail at the beginning, also the wash was surprisingly thorough and the dryers surprisingly did great although there was a little bit of soap on the car. For some reason, the pay station is around 2-3 car lengths away from the bay, and when the unit travels to the back of the bay, the back brushes stick outside the bay. I now record my videos in 720p instead of 1080p to save space on my phone, but hey, still recording HD. I should upgrade to another phone at some point, but I hope you enjoy the video.

Texas

Post a Comment

0 Comments