Advertisement

2020 PACKING ROUTINE | Lily Kate

2020 PACKING ROUTINE | Lily Kate Comment if you are traveling in 2020! It's 2020 and my traveling schedule has begun! I have to put so much thought in to packing, but often I end up bringing too much! Can you relate? You can convince yourself that you need everything just incase! lol

Here is the first time I went to a speech tournament. I have learned so much since then

==========WATCH MORE==========

Newest Video:

Most Popular:



==========FIND ME==========
Instagram

Tiktok @itslilykatec

MY SHOP

Email me lilykatecole@gmail.com



My Sister channel WITH Annie Rose

Annie Rose's own channel

teen,dating,fashion,travel,teen lifestyle,lilykate,shopping,advice,girltalk,sister,high school,senior year,first time,routines,lifestyle,dream plan do,packing,overpacking,how to pack,traveling,lily kate travel,packing for car ride,packing for tournament,lily kate packing,speech and debate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments