Advertisement

My old Ceiling Fan Book (HD Remake)

My old Ceiling Fan Book (HD Remake) This is gonna be a remake video of this fan book with this HD camera of mine. For those of you who had been subscribed to my channel not too long ago (in-other words "more or less than 2 years ago" or "Any less than 3 years ago"), this was a childhood of mine.

It shows all the ceiling fans being put into pages a very long time ago, I think my Mom started making it for me since I think around like 20 years ago now (I think either around the last quarter of 1999 or around early 2000), and continued putting them on throughout the first entire half of the 2000's.

That's also yet another reason why I liked pretty much any ceiling fans (especially Heritage, some Hampton Bay & Harbor Breeze fans that I liked, as well as any Hunters and other neat brand names too, as well). :)

As you watch through the video, you can also see some ceiling fans that I drew (that are shown on a couple pages), lol. :)

Taken today on 12/22/2019, using my blue Canon Powershot camera.

Remake)

Post a Comment

0 Comments