Advertisement

What Does Lil Majin Think of Arslan Ash? Games against Feng Wei!

What Does Lil Majin Think of Arslan Ash? Games against Feng Wei! I've been asked time and time again the question, "what do you think about Arslan Ash?"

Watch to hear my answer while I practice for Evo 2019 against Vick's Feng!

Follow me on Twitter:


Follow me on Instagram:


Catch me live stream on Twitch:


If you want to support me with a donation, then you can send it via PayPal to lilmajin87@gmail.com.
I also accept donations through CashApp ($LilMajin). The money that you guys send goes towards better content creation equipment as well as events! Anything that you send is MUCH appreciated!!!

Want a Lil Majin "The People's Champ" T-shirt? Order NOW via email: lilmajin87@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------
Interested in buying some HOT MESS Merchandise? Support my sponsor Luka Sabbot and order some HOT MESS Merch Today:


Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

twitch,games,T7,T7S2,Tekken7,Tekken 7,TEKKEN,Tekken,Tekken 7 Season 2,Tekken7S2,Bamco,Bandainamcous,Bandai Namco,BandaiNamco,FGC,fighting game community,competitive,eSports,ranked mode,rank,PC,Majin,lil_majin,lilmajin,lil Majin,online,PvP,fighting,high level,king,korean slayer,arslan,arslan ash,kazumi,fundamentals,good Tekken,vick,Vic_TX,Feng,Feng Wei,wei,Think,Thinks,Thoughts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments