Advertisement

How to Get the Important Things Done Every Day - AM and PM Bookends

How to Get the Important Things Done Every Day - AM and PM Bookends Have you ever found yourself looking back at a day and saying to yourself “What happened?! I didn’t get ANYTHING done that I wanted to.”

If so, you’re not alone. But there is a way to control at least PART of your day, and it’s an idea called AM and PM Bookends that I picked up from Darren Hardy in his book The Compound Effect. I’ll explain the idea and how you can apply it in this episode.

Timestamps:

1:04 - The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
1:27 - The two periods of your day you have control over
2:53 - How you shouldn’t start your day

3:46 - My AM routine to transition from sleep into my day

6:09 - If you can’t give yourself 5 minutes, then something needs to be changed

6:39 - My PM routine to transition into sleep better

8:14 - My “Deep work” and allotted time for that


-----
SUBSCRIBE to get more videos about how to retire early using real estate investing!


FREE REAL ESTATE INVESTORS TOOLKIT:


LET'S CONNECT!
--
--
--
--

productivity hacks,productivity tips,how to be more productive,Darren Hardy,bookends,ritual,habits,miracle morning,get more done,how to be productive,personal development,atomic habits,how to plan your day,how to manage time,time management,

Post a Comment

0 Comments