Advertisement

Has The Isekai Genre Gone Too Far This Time or Not Far Enough?

Has The Isekai Genre Gone Too Far This Time or Not Far Enough? Recently I've been reading a lot of new Isekai series I've found at my local book store. The Isekai Genre has always been weird, but now I've encountered stuff I never thought existed till now. One of the series is "Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks".

Love you all so much thank you for all the support!
Become a Chibit Today:

For any fellow Chibit that wants to send something:
205 Doug Luna Road, 38587, Walling, TN

Patreon:

MAL:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Google+:

anime,anime review,manga,manga review,chibi,otaku,chibi reviews,review,Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks,isekai,isekai genre,genre,too,this,time,far,too far this time,has,the,shield hero,the rising of the shield hero,that time I was reincarnated as a slime,konosuba,re zero,demon lord,

Post a Comment

0 Comments