Advertisement

Outsource On Page SEO | How To Completely Outsource A Business On Legiit Part 6

Outsource On Page SEO | How To Completely Outsource A Business On Legiit Part 6 Outsource On Page SEO | How To Completely Outsource A Business On Legiit Part 6

Back in like 2016 I did a case study (that I never finished for reasons I will address shortly) using nothing but services from another marketplace.

I was never able to...

...conquer

that case study because I kept not getting the stuff I need and it took forever.

So I decided do something similar for Legiit!

The Rules Are:

I buy everything under a pseudonym to make sure the results weren't tainted

I wouldn't use any of my own services

I would do my best not to use any services by anyone I know/am familiar with unless I couldn't find anything similar

This would include everything except the domain and the hosting

If the site ended up making any money I would donate it to a charity that you guys pick.

I would document every purchase, link to every service etc...

I would take every to Dave & Busters after and give them $100 in arcade tokens!

(That last one isn't true)

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!

Full Case Study:

Subscribe:

Legiit:

Social Profiles:

SSL:

Social Profiles:

Web Design:

Logo #1

Logo #2

Content #1

Content #2

Content #3

Content #4

Content #5

Content #6

Outsource On Page SEO,Superstar SEO,Chris Walker SEO,Chris M. Walker,Legiit,On Page SEO,on site seo,outsource seo,seo outsourcing,outsource your seo,seo outsourcing services,completely outsource on legiit,superstar seo,legiit,outcourse on legiit,completely outsource on fiverr,fiverr,fiverr gigs,make money on fiverr,fiverr gig,how to make money on fiverr with no skills,how can i get my first sale on fiverr,outsourcing,legiit freelancers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments