Advertisement

ep. 189 - 30k to $1,000,000 on Robinhood - NEW HIGH! How I keep track of all my Options!

ep. 189 - 30k to $1,000,000 on Robinhood - NEW HIGH! How I keep track of all my Options! Today I talk about how I keep track of all the options I have going on in the account right now. Currently I'm sitting at 20 options running. Also find out what propelled me to new all time highs!

In general, I talk about markets, options, trades, silver, gold, china, uranium, macro investments etc. I'm showing the long path of taking $30k to a million dollars =). Do it with me! Just don't copy my trades!!! I'm not responsible for any losses on your part!

#investing #robinhood #options $AAPL $EXK $GLD

If you'd like a FREE stock for you and me when you open up a Robinhood account, use this link

Robinhood Gold, Uranium Stocks, Robinhood Stocks, Robinhood Portfolio, Silver Mining Stocks, Gold Mining stocks, Robinhood Options, Stock Trading, Options Trading, Investing, Uranium Investing, Silver and Gold Investing, etc.

new,high,all,time,money,cash,investing,trading,trader,robinhood,gold,silver,apple,appl,exk,endeavor,mining,company,fund,investor,options,calls,puts,selling,buying,put,call,trade,equity,stocks,bonds,manager,managing,30k,million,keep,track,vision,video,log,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments