Advertisement

Relaxing Head, Neck and Scalp Massage | Soft and Gentle | ASMR Vietnam

Relaxing Head, Neck and Scalp Massage | Soft and Gentle | ASMR Vietnam My first head massage video on Youtube, please give me your comment so I can improve and make more better videos.

If you guys like it please subscribe that could mean a lot.

Hi Guys!!! Welcome to RelaxingHanoi Channel.
Please subscribe and give me your comment!

Relaxation ** ASMR ** Massage ** Sleep ** Peace. I want bring them all to you.
In this channel, I am providing relaxing videos which contain gentle movement, feel-good atmosphere, and the background sounds.

My name is Anh Dương (you can call me AD), I live in Hanoi, the Capital of Vietnam. My goal is to offer all the people quality videos, and make those videos become powerful method to help people reduce depressive symptoms, anxiety or insomnia.

Take a moment to relax!!!
Every comment or question would be highly appreciated, thanks!!!

RelaxingHanoi,massage asmr,ASMR Vietnam,head massage,scalp massage,neck massage,tapotement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments