Advertisement

Dost Ya Setting || Sukki dc || We Are One || Desi Comedy || Vishant Yadav

Dost Ya Setting || Sukki dc || We Are One || Desi Comedy || Vishant Yadav Are you skilled enough to play Priority cricket with me on BETNBALL App? Tap
to download the app & use my invite code ONSRDOLT14 to get Cash Bonus of Rs.100! Let the game begin.



Follow me and add me on Fb.

Instagram -

Facebook - Vishant Yadav


ध्यान दे : - इस वीडियो का मकसद सिर्फ आपको हँसाना और आपका मनोरंजन करना है ना की किसी को ठेस पहुँचाना |
अगर किसी भी भाई - बहन को किसी भी तरह की कोई शिकायत है तो कृपया पहले आप हमसे संपर्क करे |

LIKE , SHARE , COMMENT AND #_SUBSCRIBE_for_More



___



DISCLAIMER : Please don't go out of your way or hate on anyow I talk about in my video,this channel is to entertain people and I usually focus on jocking about what the people are doing not the individual themselves, please don't go spreading hate it's all for laughs.


Copyright Disclamier under section 107 of the copyright Act 1976 allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, Remix and research fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non- profit educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

sukki dc,we are one,sukki dc comedy,we are one videos,vishant yadav,vishant yadav sukki dc,playreel,desi funny dubbing,vishant yadav dubbing,sukhi dc,dc sukki,vishant yadav ramdhakeli,छोरी tere pyar me,छोरी tere par me sukki dc,desi comedy,dost ya setting,dost ya setting sukki dc,dost ya setting vishant yadav,dost ya setting we are one,meri setting,meri setting sukki dc,meri setting we are one,

Post a Comment

0 Comments