Advertisement

🐘 A Perilous River-Crossing || Quench #2

🐘 A Perilous River-Crossing || Quench #2 As the dry season approaches, the herds must make their pilgrimage to the Elder Tree.
However, dark spirits roam the land, facing the animals with new challenges they have never yet faced.
With the guidance of a mysterious spirit, will the young matriarch Shaman be able to lead the herds to safety before it is too late?

• 🦎 ABOUT 🦎 •
----------------------------------------­­-------------
My name is Max and I'm a budding zoologist and researcher. When I'm not busy studying at the zoo or encouraging good animal care at my day job, I like to play video games with more animals in them :D

I'm new to the YouTube gaming scene and I'm still learning. Let me know what I did well!

• 🦎 I'M ALSO ON...🦎 •
----------------------------------------­­-------------
Twitter -
Instagram -

Support me on Patreon:

All fanart and business requests please send to spinosaurusrexgames@outlook.com
..
.
.
Special thanks to:
Yuuzea ( for the logo and icon art
Ashbright ( for thumbnail art
.
Music used: Wild at Heart 2 by Jonny Easton Link: Check out his channel:

games,gaming,video games,animals,animal,wildlife,educational,zoo,zoos,aquarium,aquariums,simulation,let's play,walkthrough,quench,

Post a Comment

0 Comments