Advertisement

Oasisse 2 : It's a little hot outside : Oxygen not included

Oasisse 2 : It's a little hot outside : Oxygen not included In this we sort our toilets, trees, ranches and a bit of expansion. I immediately run my dupes into an area that's to hot and waste my time doing it again and again. I think I may have learned my lesson by the end of this video. Stay away from the really hot stuff.
I may have been a bit slow during this session I had a poker game the night before and bizarrely some badminton the day before that. All the drinking required to play both those games left me feeling a bit rough. Apologies for the lackluster presentation.

End of video save

oxygen not included,ONI,Lets Play,Launch mk2,how to start,update,early game,computer games,survival,simulation,Oasisse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments