Advertisement

HIT THE TARGET, I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING CHALLENGE

HIT THE TARGET, I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING CHALLENGE HIT THE TARGET, I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING CHALLENGE
♦Reev:
♦Instagram:
►SUBSCRIBE!

I face Reev in a football challenge that he has to Hit The Target One Legged, I’ll Buy You Anything Challenge!

My links
►Second Channel -
►Twitch -
►Twitter -
►Instagram -

Where I get my chairs from - Use Theo5 for 5% off!
UK:
USA:
Canada:

Title: HIT THE TARGET, I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING CHALLENGE

Thanks for watching :D

football challenge,soccer challenge,theo baker football,theo baker f2,football,score this goal i'll buy you anything,i'll buy you anything,buy anything football challenge,win knockout penalties,win knockout penalties i'll buy you anything,theo baker miniminter,hit the crossbar i'll buy you anything,score a goal i'll buy you anything,theo baker vs miniminter,theo baker vs f2,theo baker joe weller,joe weller football,hit the target football,mystery wheel,soccer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments