Advertisement

CANCER: THE NEXT STEP THE APPOINTMENT

CANCER: THE NEXT STEP THE APPOINTMENT Cancer. This opportunity finally came my way to go see a oncologist. I have been praying simply to GET some tests done. It has been four months since receiving lab work from my primary physician in Idaho that showed markers for multiple myloma. I have sought follow up, but of my own will. I am learning the TRUST God and HIS timing. When I got to Wisconsin seemed like the floodgates opened
I got in! NOW I van be retested to SEE where I am at!!
Thank you all for your continued prayers! God is our healer and I know without a doubt these tests will be good!!
God bless

**PER REQUEST MY WISH LIST OF NEEDS
(Thank you for those who are inquiring this helps alot)



INSTAGRAM Check it out!


1 Thessalonians 3 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 Therefore when we could bear it no longer, we were willing to be left behind at Athens alone, 2 and we sent Timothy, our brother and God's coworker[a] in the gospel of Christ, to establish and exhort you in your faith, 3 that no one be moved by these afflictions. For you yourselves know that we are destined for this. 4 For when we were with you, we kept telling you beforehand that we were to suffer affliction, just as it has come to pass, and just as you know.

Send mail to NEW ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacey Starry Dean
3543 sunset lane
Rhinelander Wisconsin 54501

Email Address:
starryhilder@gmail.com

Facebook:


Want to help?? If if you join Pateron not only will your donation help me with things like my medical bills, food (organic) and supplements for my diagnosis...but you will get more pics videos and updates from me

PATREON!


Matthew 8:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
“He took up our infirmities
and bore our diseases.”[a]

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
— Philippians 4:19

Starry Hilder Off Grid Homestead str123x,off grid,homesteading,homestead life,off grid living,rv living,tiny house living,RVing on the road,single female,simply starry,cancer appointment],samantha cancer appointment,tata memorial cancer hospital mumbai appointment,cancer,cancer treatment,md anderson,first cancer appointment,oncology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments