Advertisement

MASTER BEDROOM MAKEOVER | Deciding On Styles, Colours, Themes & WHAT'S TO COME | EPISODE 1

MASTER BEDROOM MAKEOVER | Deciding On Styles, Colours, Themes & WHAT'S TO COME | EPISODE 1 MASTER BEDROOM MAKEOVER | Deciding On Styles, Colours, Themes & WHAT'S TO COME | EPISODE 1

Hey Everyone and welcome to the FIRST EPISODE of Make Over Monday! In today's video, my good friend Victoria and I are speaking about our Style, Colour & Theme Plans for her soon to be MASTER BEDROOM. Enjoy!

#interiordesign #roomtransformation #makeovermonday #designsbyanthony

*** WATCH THE REST OF MAKE OVER MONDAY HERE :

QUEEN UPHOLSTERED BED:

If you liked this video - please give it a THUMBS UP!

🔴 Join the family! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE HERE! 🔴


HIT THAT NOTIFICATION BELL - SO YOU DON'T MISS ANY NEW VIDEOS!

CHECK OUT:

🎥 Watch my VLOG'S Here:

🎥 Turn Your House Into a Home with my HOME SERIES:

FOLLOW ME!
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:

* CHECK OUT MY BLOG *


This video is not sponsored or in collaboration with anyone.

For Business Enquires: anthonymarinelli16@gmail.com

Hey Guys, my name is Anthony and I created this channel to share my Interior Designs, Life & Music Reactions (for some fun) with you guys. I use the downloadable apps 'Live Home 3D' and 'Live Interior 3D Pro' to create these models for you. *Disclaimer* I use other peoples models from the 'Trimble 3D Warehouse' and as a result design their spaces using downloaded models from the warehouse as well for the design videos. *Disclaimer* The music featured in my reaction video's is NOT mine and I respect all copyright policies - the purpose of those videos is to react to the music which I am listening to.

EPISODE

Post a Comment

0 Comments