Advertisement

Wig Chat: Wig buying Strategies and wig buying addiction

Wig Chat: Wig buying Strategies and wig buying addiction Ever feel like you are at risk of having a wig addiction, or maybe you are currently in a full blown addiction? Yup- get it. Here I talk a little bit about that as well as some of the strategies I am employing to mitigate the expense of buying wigs as well as prevent me from breaking the bank with this.

My measurements
Circumference= 22" (average)
Front of Hairline to nape of neck (over top of head)= 12.75" (average is 14.25")
Ear to ear over top of head= 12" (average is 13.5)
Temple to temple around back of head= 14.25 (didn't find anything that said what this is)
Hairline to eyebrow= 2.8"
Hairline to tip of nose= 4.75"
Hairline to bottom of chin= 8"

Thank you so much for watching! If you like my content please help me grow my channel! I have some big plans for sharing links to other things such as color charts, and tips and tricks documents as soon as I can get a community page, but you need 1000 subscribers for that. Check out the discussion page for what I've linked so far (available on desktop and iPhone but not android).

wigs,wigs for white girls,white girl wigs,wig wearing,synthetic wigs,brunette wigs,hairloss,hair loss,thinning hair,alopecia,hairstyles,wig addiction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments