Advertisement

Capricorn End Of July 2019- The Universe Is Ending This To Bring You Something Better..

Capricorn End Of July 2019- The Universe Is Ending This To Bring You Something Better.. Capricorn, something that you were putting a lot of energy into is coming to an end. Spirit is asking you to reconsider who you give your love to...

Thank you so much for watching my reading!
For all of my returning subscribers, I appreciate you!
For all of my new subscribers, thank you for allowing me to read for you and welcome!

Thank you so much to everyone who booked a personal reading with me last month, it has been a pleasure to work with you!
For a personal reading you can visit:


All readings are delivered via private link and are available with ini 24 hours as this is my calling and I read tarot full time.
Readings start at just $15 and there are a number of great readings on sale for the month of July.
Also, please don’t forget to “Like,” Comment, Share and Subscribe for future content!

I am wishing you abundance and joy,
Shanel
Divine Resolution Tarot LLC

Capricorn,Capricorn Tarot Reading,Capricorn Reading July 2019,Capricorn July,Capricorn 2019,Capricorn Love,Capricorn End of July,Capricorn End of July 2019,Capricorn July Tarot Reading,Capricorn End of July Tarot Reading 2019,Capricorn Love Reading,Divine,Resolution Tarot,Resolution,Divine Resolution Tarot LLC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments