Advertisement

DAY IN THE LIFE | It's Taken Me By Surprise

DAY IN THE LIFE | It's Taken Me By Surprise I started my day off at a Subway event where I not only got to try out their new vegan sub but also take part in a sub jammin' challenge. You are now officially looking at an Honorary sandwich artist - whoop! I also did my usual jobs throughout the day and still had time for a sneaky trip to the Nana's. A Thursday wouldn't be the same without it :)

PREVIOUS VLOG:

SUBSCRIBE HERE:
I'm currently uploading on Mondays and Thursdays.

❤ OTHER PLACES YOU CAN STALK ME:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
PINTEREST:
BLOG:

You can also find me on Channel Mum:

MUSIC: www.epidemicsound.com

jessica louise ashe,jess ashe,day in the life,a day in te life,ditl,day in the life of a working mum,raw vlog,real vlog,day in the life of a mum,day in the life of a mom,family,uk,family of four,life with kids,life with children,uk parent vlogger,working mum,subway,day in the life of a family,uk family,british family,typical family,daily vlog,daily vlogs,day in the life of a mum of 2,mum vlog,family friendly,family vloggers,uk family vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments