Advertisement

WHAT NOW? Thats not going to help things at all! Ebay Vlog Sep 05, 2019

WHAT NOW? Thats not going to help things at all! Ebay Vlog Sep 05, 2019 This is a simple video log of my days as a full-time reseller on eBay.

Hello my name is Wayne Hamilton and I invite you to come watch my journey as a full time ebay seller. I started to sell way back when in 2005 with just trash and dropshipping. Quicky i found out i was not ready for the resale game back then. Fast forward to 2017, with a little bit more wisdom, I was ready to tackle this thing called eBay. I started with 2 shirts and some things around the house. I sold my first thing 01/18/2017 and only 10 months later went full time. This is wear we pick up here on YouTube!


Find me on social-

Instagram: have.to.flip
Facebook: havetoflip


Mailing Address-
Wayne
P.O. Box 535
Thornville Ohio, 43076

ebay arbitrage,retail arbitrage ebay,Retail Arbitrage,posh mark seller,poshmark,havetoflip,ebay vlog,vlog,How to sell on ebay,2017 flip challenges,Selling on ebay,Selling on ebay for beginners,Thrifting tips,Thrifting at goodwill,Entrepreneur,Home based business,Thrifting,Ebay listing process,Ebay listing tips,Full time seller,Full Time ebay seller,Ebay Reselling,Ebay selling clothes,Ebay selling tips and tricks,Ebay selling,Ebay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments