Advertisement

What do you need to trade forex? Cell phones to computers.

What do you need to trade forex? Cell phones to computers. Forget bitcoin,Today we look at various tools for live trading of the forex market. From cell phones to computers. What do you really need to see your forex signals like intraday buy and sell bars. You think you can actually find this on your cell phone fast and easy? Technically you can trade on anything connected to the internet but who wants to trade blind? More and bigger is really better find out why. You truly need a multi monitor trading array to see the Currency market more clearly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you lose the majority of your Forex trades? Is your Forex account hurting? Rest assured, you are not alone.

Believe it or not, only 5% of traders in the Forex Market survive! This is because only 5% realize the game they are playing. In the Forex market, it is not just peer vs. peer.

It is individuals against the big boys... The Forex MARKET MAKERS!

This elite group is a highly funded team, unlimited capital provided by the Central Banks of the World. And the Central Banks aka the Governments DO NOT LOSE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you like to trade with me and my highly trained team of Forex Assassins?

Visit: www.thefxmentor.com
to gain access to my LIVE Forex Trading Room!

In my live trade room you will be able trade with me LIVE, see my screen, hear the news as it breaks, and hear me explain my entries and exits in REAL TIME! This will all be shared from my 8 monitor Forex trading set-up. Watch as I analyze and manage all of my Forex trades in front of your eyes. You will gain access to my complete daily breakdown of the TOP 34 Forex pairs in the Forex Market.

I have been a professional trader for 20 years, 14 of which were spent mastering the Foreign Exchange Market. Cut your learning curve exponentially as I teach you everything I have learned in my two decade long journey.

No, it is not simple pattern trading. It is not your conventional, run of the mill Forex trading that preaches TP's and SL's. This is the trading strategy that goes hand in hand with those who truly win in the Forex Market - The Market Makers. Visit to learn more

***Remember to Like, Share and Subscribe for more videos***

***Connect with me***

Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Linkedin:

forex strategy,btc,Forex,chat with traders,fxcm,Market manipulation,Forex Market,forex institutional trading,forex live,Forex Market makers,forex lifestyle,live trading,Forex market manipulation,Michael Storm Forex,forex pips,How to win with the forex market makers,professional forex trader,market maker method,Market makers forex,forex manipulation,Michael Storm,forex signals,How to trade forex like a pro,Professional forex trader,bitcoin,forex trading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments