Advertisement

The internet forced me to give my editor a raise...

The internet forced me to give my editor a raise... In a previous video I promised that if it got 100k likes I would give my editor a raise. It did and today I was held accountable for it since the internet basically forced me to go through with it. I am now poor and will take any donations. Feel free to support me on Patreon *wink* *wink* (link below)

We also take a look at the top posts of the r/roomieofficial subreddit in this weeks Slap It On Reddit.

BIG THANKS TO MY TOP PATREONS:
Matthew Barzyk
Kalvin Vincent
Alle Engdahl
Batoon
Vikki is cooler then Joel
hypermice
Brylie Ambren
Chauchie Cortez
HardlyQuinn
Joshua Joppie
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dujana
KettleCat .
Sheep
Jazzy
ᅠ● ̮ ̮ ●
Bogfaire

Discord server:

Patreon:
Merch:
Reddit:
My & video & music gear:


Business contact (Sponsorships etc): laura@laurachernikoff.com
Edited by Jonas Frisk & August Green

the internet forced me to give my editor a raise,giving my editor a raise,editor,raise,giveaway,money,roomie,roomieofficial,joel,SIOR,slap it on reddit,reddit,top posts,subreddit,r/,r/roomieofficial,funny,comedy,hilarious,satire,funny reddit,reddit top posts,askreddit,memes,music,bought,giving away,gift,bestofreddit,amazing,best of reddit,best reddit posts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments