Advertisement

The Garden: A Tribute to Neil Peart (1952-2020)

The Garden: A Tribute to Neil Peart (1952-2020) Tragic news struck us all on this dark day. Rush drummer Neil Peart, my biggest inspiration, died of cancer on January 7th. Rush was the first band I've ever gotten into. My dad introduced them to me at a very young age and I've been a huge fan ever since. On July 4th, 2013 I went with my dad to see them live for the first time, and unfortunately the last. I was only a little bit disappointed when they announced that they would no longer be touring because I knew it had to do with Neil's health. Now that we all know exactly why, my whole world has been flipped upside down. I'm still having trouble processing this heartbreaking information. I'm not posting this video for views, I'm not posting this video to potentially get noticed by anyone, I'm posting this out of respect for Neil, his loved ones, and the countless Rush fans around the world. Thank you, Neil. Thank you for your amazing contributions to the music industry, thank you for inspiring me to play music, thank you for everything you've done for all of your fans, including myself. You alone have changed the face of rock and metal forever.

You will be greatly missed. Rest in peace. We love you. ❤️❤️❤️

neil peart,alex lifeson,geddy lee,rush,

Post a Comment

0 Comments