Advertisement

REVIT TIPS AND TRICKS: HOW TO ATTACH WALLS TO DIFFERENT ELEMENTS

REVIT TIPS AND TRICKS: HOW TO ATTACH WALLS TO DIFFERENT ELEMENTS Get your regular dose of motivational and inspirational vlogs straight from Kuya Daniel Razon's Youtube Channel -- KDR TV!



Please also like my Facebook Page:

For exercises files, please go to this blog site and SUPPORT:



Please subscribe to my beyblade channel guys, I need your support so I can continue do my Learning with Rich channel:

CHOOSE HD settings for the quality of the video...=)

To directly chat with me:

- Install CHATSAUCE to your iOS or Android device. Add my number: +64211868270

To install CHATSAUCE:

iOS:

Android:

For tutorial on how to use CHATSAUCE, link is below:


learning with rich,learning with rich revit,revit,training,youtube tips,youtube training,youtube,richard garcia,rich,exploring user interface,how to,tutorial,vlog,pinoy,filipino,lesson,autodesk,beginners,guide,revit mep,revit structure,revit mechanical,revit plumbing,revit fire protection,revit electrical,navisworks manage,navisworks simulate,navisworks freedom,ATTACH WALLS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments