Advertisement

My Top 10 Bodybuilding Foods -Daily Plan!

My Top 10 Bodybuilding Foods -Daily Plan! In this video I will show you not only what I eat on a daily basis to be a #bodybuilder but also how to balance schedule , life and a #physique
out of bed: #BCAA and #glutamine
then :egg whites, granola, milk, fruit such as kiwi, pineapple
meals two and three : 10 oz chicken, 1/2 avocado, 1 cup rice
pre workout: gummy bears and whey
Meal 4: 1/2 lbs ground beef, 1 cup rice or couscous.
Add ons
Revive superfoods smoothies once or twice a day, P28 bread as alternate for a meal
#fitnessindia #training #biceps #triceps

my top 10 bodybuilding foods,best bodybuilding foods for lean gains,what i consume daily,how many carbs do i need,how much protein should i eat,what are good fat sources,

Post a Comment

0 Comments