Advertisement

My Attempt at a Contemporary Try-A-Chapter!

My Attempt at a Contemporary Try-A-Chapter! Sometimes I get in a heavy mood for contemporary, and I couldn't decide what to read so I decided to attempt a try a chapter. For those of you that are here for the horror, don't worry, it will be returning!
*Just a note, this was filmed in November. Yes, I am aware that it is January, I'll be addressing my absence in an upcoming video!
Thank you all for sticking around!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Find me on social media!
Twitter |
Instagram |
Goodreads |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horror Wishlist:
Fiction Wishlist:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment Used: Neewer 14" Ring Light with tripod and my iphone 8 plus. Edited with Sony Movie Maker Platinum. You don't have to spend a ton of money to be on booktube!

booktube,booktuber,book reviews,book reviewer,leighanne's lit,contemporary books,try a chapter,reading vlog,try a chapter tag,small country,purple hibiscus,the kite runner,the space between us,

Post a Comment

0 Comments