Advertisement

LEO ***Bonus*** *THEY REGRET TREATING YOU THIS WAY*

LEO ***Bonus***   *THEY REGRET TREATING YOU THIS WAY* 🔮🖤 HI YOU BEAUTIFUL SOULS 🖤🔮
This reading can resonate for Leo Sun, Moon, Venus or Rising. Also it may fit for any cross watchers. Please feel free to check your other signs as these may resonate for you too. Please like and subscribe for more Tarot content.

🔮🖤Donations-Tips-Support my channel🔮🖤


🔮🖤Please check out my wish list to support my Channel. Much appreciated🔮🖤


🔮🖤Mini-Readings🔮🖤
These are now available to book through kateskrystals1111@gmail.com
1 question $6 Or £4
2 questions $10 Or £8
3 questions $15 Or £12

🔮🖤 KRYSTAL CREW REWARDS 🖤🔮

Please follow the link over to my Patreon Channel for extra rewards for my supporters.
I am new to Patreon so be kind, Thank you for your Support!



🔮🖤NEW MERCHANDISE🖤🔮


More Designs coming soon

Love and Light.
*TAROT FOR ENTERTAINMENT

leo january 2020,leo sun,leo moon,leo rising,leo tarot jan 2020,spirit messages,guidance,universe,spiritual awakening,

Post a Comment

0 Comments