Advertisement

Install and review of an aftermarket Tire Pressure Monitor System

Install and review of an aftermarket Tire Pressure Monitor System This is my install and review if an aftermarket Tire Pressure Monitor System that can be mounted on any vehicle with tires. It can be used via usb cable or from built in solar panel that charges a rechargeable battery. It can ben installed in 5 minutes and works well. Even if you car has a TPMS, some only tell you that your vehicle has a tire with low pressure, but not which one. This one tells you which tire and also the temperature of the tire.

Link to the product:
Zmoon TPMS Car Tire Pressure Monitoring System Solar Power Universal Wireless LCD Display with 4 External Sensors Real-time Display 4 Tires' Pressure & Temperature



If ordering a Tesla, please use my referral code to receive bonus offers from Tesla:


Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter @omarlazo

Comment or DM me with any questions.

Though I try my best to do a lot of research, Any Do It Yourself Tutorials are made with no guarantees as to correctness or safety. I or Youtube are not responsible for any loss or damages. Proceed at your own risk.

I am signed up as an Amazon Associate. If you decide to take on a project you can can help support my channel by buying parts and tools through the links provided in my description. It's not much, but every little bit helps.

Tire pressure monitor system,tpms,low tire pressure,zmoon,tire pressure,tire,pressure,tire pressure monitor,valve stem,

Post a Comment

0 Comments