Advertisement

I Scored BIG Dumpster Diving Behind Retail Shops! Happy NYE!

I Scored BIG Dumpster Diving Behind Retail Shops! Happy NYE! I am SO happy with my finds from this dumpster diving adventure! The dog bed is (obviously) a highlight for me but the Christmas Trees and throw blanket are also ones for the book. This is also my first video with my NEW MIC that Alex bought me for Christmas!! Can you tell a difference?! I definitely can and am super excited to get better at using it (sometimes I had it pointed the wrong way lol)

I hope you all have a fantastic New Years Eve!!! Be safe and I'll see you all next year! :D

• Sign up for Poshmark using my code "BREAFKAST" for a $10 shopping credit!
• You can shop my dumpster finds here:
• Find me on Instagram!

• Got Mail?
Kelly Sparks
624 W. University Drive #129
Denton, Texas 76201

dumpster diving,dumpster diver,kelly sparks,flipping,reseller,reselling,flipper,trash,upcycling,recycling,waste,american,garbage,dumpster,diving,scrapping,haul,dumpster haul,clothing haul,texas,trash picking,salvaging,reduce waste,throw away culture,budgeting,save money,couponing,dumpsters,trash flipping,dog bed,sewing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments