Advertisement

I LOVED HIM WHEN HE HAD NOTHING| An Exceptional Story that Will Make You Cry

I LOVED HIM WHEN HE HAD NOTHING| An Exceptional Story that Will Make You Cry This is an exceptional story by Emma Y.

Sidewalks. Footsteps. Bone-chilling whiff of the air. And his hand warmly intertwined with my right hand was already enough to make my heart moved.
Honestly, walking had always been too tiring for me. I never appreciated it. Not until Sean and I became together.
Walking with him every day from school all the way to our home became our everyday routine, and I really find it sweet thinking of how he can make inexpensive dates for me extra special.
Well... how?
Minutes later, we stopped in front of street food stalls lined up at the sidewalk of the road. With his eyes glued at the fishballs, barbeques, and kwek-kweks displayed in each stall, he gently squeezed my hand and shifted his gaze to me.
“Love,” he said, “I’ll buy you some kwek-kwek, you want?”
I may be a daughter of a well-known business tycoon but I would never say no when it comes to kwek-kwek!
Nodding, I said, “Yes, please!”
He chuckled and pulled my arms, guiding me towards the stalls.
“Three cups of kwek-kwek. For takeout please,” he spoke as if he's really used in buying on these kinds of street foods.
Which, he really is.
He told me before that most of the time, kwek-kweks or barbeques are their meal for their everyday living.
“Here you go, Love.” He handed me a plastic cup containing four rounded kwek-kweks. I smiled at him.
“Thank you, love!”
But he gave me an awkward smile in return. “I'm sorry if I can only afford this kind of date.”
He sounded ashamed which he shouldn't be.
“Hey, it’s okay. You don't really have to treat me something expensive just to impress me. Because this”—I lifted my cup— “can already make my heart flutter. Meaning, you're worth more than any money, love.”
I saw his lips curved into a smile.
I genuinely understand Sean's situation. When his father passed away three years ago, he started helping his mother to support their family since he is the eldest among his five other siblings. I know how gigantic his responsibility is and I'm not here to be another burden.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more!

I loved him when he had nothing,wedding vow,lovestory,wedding of the decade,amazing love story,best wedding,exceptional story,emma yadani,heartbreak story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments