Advertisement

I Fought Omega Shenron on the HARDEST Difficulty...

I Fought Omega Shenron on the HARDEST Difficulty... Y'all remember how annoying the HARDEST DIFFICULTY Dragon Ball Z boss battles used to be in the original Budokai games?! Today we take on OMEGA SHENRON's Z RANK DIFFICULTY! Easy, right!?

Omega Shenron Render:
-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




hardest difficulty dragon ball,hardest difficulty boss battle,hardest difficulty dragon ball z,hardest difficulty omega shenron,dragon ball z infinite world omega shenron,omega shenron boss battle infinite world,Dragon ball z infinite world,dragon ball z infinite world online mode,dragon ball z infinite world remake,dragon ball z,dragon ball z rhymestyle,dragon ball super,dragon ball super rhymestyle,dragon ball z infinite world gameplay,dragon ball z Budokai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments