Advertisement

Hot? or Cold?..Both - Kaizo Mario 64 - Part 2 (No Critical Save States)

Hot? or Cold?..Both - Kaizo Mario 64 - Part 2 (No Critical Save States) Welcome to Let's Play Kaizo Mario 64!
My challenge is to take on what was vanilla Super Mario 64, but changed to become increasingly difficult!
Will I survive? Will I collect enough Power Stars?
Let's find out how long I can stand this painful adventure now!
#SuperMario64 #Nintendo64 #ZonicTHedgehog #Mods #SuperMario #SM64 #Nintendo #N64 #Zonic #KaizoMario

🥇 Become my Patron on Patreon!


☕ Support me on Ko-Fi! Sending $3 digital coffees to me is helpful to help pay for things needed to make the channel grow!


🐣 Follow me on Twitter for Updates on my YouTube Channel:


💎Discord Server:

🎨 CHANNEL ART DESIGNER (and my girlfriend❤):
YouTube:
Twitter:
Deviantart:

🎵Official ZonicTHedgehog Theme Song "Gamer Zone" by Shimshon:
Twitter:
YouTube Channel:

🔲 ZTH Logo by: Stevingesus


🎧Check out below all the equipment/tools I use:
🎥Avermedia Live Gamer (Extreme Capture Card)
🎤Audio-Technica AT2020 w/pop filter & shockmount
+ Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
💾Adobe Premiere (Video Software)
🔊MAGIX Video Sound Cleaning Lab (Audio Software)
🎨Paint Tool Sai (Used to make Thumbnails)

Kaizo Mario 64,Kaizo Mario 64 No Save States,Super Mario 64,SM64,Mario 64,Super Mario 64 Rom,Super Mario 64 Mod,Rom Hack,Super Mario 64 Rom Hack,Super Mario,Nintendo 64,Nintendo,N64,Blind Let's Play,FIRE,LOTS OF FIRE,Kaizo Mario,Kaizo,Mario,64,Hard Mode,Let's Play Mario Series,Elgato Green Screen,Webcam,Elgato Keylights,Zonic,ZonicTHedgehog,Sonic Fan Character,Commentary,Walkthrough,Playthrough,Let's Play,Video Games,Gameplay,HD,1080p,60FPS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments