Advertisement

Gentle as You are to Me (by Gentleness 8)

Gentle as You are to Me (by Gentleness 8) Gentle as You are to Me
Gentleness 8

1
Sweet Holy Spirit whisper in my ear
Remind me of things I need to hear
Show me how to have the right character
In facing each and every matter
For a broken and hurting world
That needs to hear the truth of Your Word
Of Your Word

Chorus:
LORD, give me Your guidance from above
Words and actions that reveal Your love
Let Your gentle Spirit overflow within me
That I may show kindness and mercy
LORD, break the chains of negativity
That once had formed inside of me
Let Your gentle love flow in my heart freely
That I may be Gentle to others
As You are to me

2
Sweet Holy Spirit search my heart
Remove all the hurt and pain inside
Show me Your gentle way of caring
For someone who keeps on failing
Oh Father, let Your boundless grace and everlasting mercy pour on me
Reach out to me

Gentleness

Post a Comment

0 Comments