Advertisement

Finding out I Have a Half-Sister in Another Country! (Storytime)

Finding out I Have a Half-Sister in Another Country! (Storytime) This video is a storytime where I talk about the time I found out I have a half-sister in South America. I explain a little bit about the process of getting her citizenship and possible plans to travel down to meet her for the first time! I hope you enjoy!

Instagram: @carisa_barker
Business email: carisa1856@gmail.com

Other storytimes:

story,story time,time,storytime,sister,travel,half sister,youtuber,vlog,vlogger,south america,finding out,drama,tea,spilling tea,family drama,sibling drama,family,funny,citizenship,spanish,hispanic,travel story,secret,sibling story,life,lifestyle,style,fashion,carisa,barker,carissa,carisa barker,shopaholic,passport,girl talk,talk,comedy,reacting,reaction,girls,party,birthday party,

Post a Comment

0 Comments