Advertisement

Mass produced valk m+ more | thecubicle.com

Mass produced valk m+ more | thecubicle.com Hope y’all enjoy!
Sorry for not posting in like a month:( I had a lot of things going on.... I hope you understand but I will work harder since summers coming to upload more!!

So subscribe and like the video because I wouldn’t be able to make videos if it wasn’t for your support! As well as leave a comment on your suggestions for future videos!

Get the cubes here:






Go check me out on instagram:

My WCA PROFILE:


Feel free to send me mail that will be featured in cubing stories!:)
137 Egg Harbor Road, Unit G Suite 222, Sewell, NJ,08080


Song credits

Intro:

Outro: Alan Walker- Spectre (didn’t have one this vid but it would normally be this:)

thecubicle.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments