Advertisement

Door camp us? We'll GRIEF your BASE! - Rust Duo Ep 5

Door camp us? We'll GRIEF your BASE! - Rust Duo Ep 5 If you’re enjoying the video make sure you subscribe so I can produce more regular content!

Hey guys, Mears here bringing you an extra long Rust video! It's been a a while since the last episode a because I've been working on this for a few days, it was well worth the effort though! So today we're watching my Rust duo with nep, and this is the fifth in a series that will only have six episodes. The last Rust episode will be out in 3 or 4 days. I'm heading home tomorrow for my nans 80th and I'll start work on the season finale before I leave but I imagine I'll be polishing it off when I get back home, so expect at least 3 days before the finale. ANYWAY! Today in Rust we are farming HARD. We complete the oil rigs multiple times, slap Bradley into place and cause general mayhem all over the server. The server however, will fight back in the form of door camping. We've been dealing with this all wipe and we've just about had enough, it's time to get rid of everyone in our area. I've saved all that fun raiding for the next episode but this video is an absolute cracker, hope you enjoy Door camp us? We'll GRIEF you BASE!

Thanks for watching, and as always, have fun guys!

MY WEBSITE -
LEGENDARY INTRO MUSIC -
INTRO MADE BY -
MY DISCORD -
PATREON -
TWITCH -
TWITTER -

CLICK HERE TO CUSTOMISE AN AWESOME PC;

Use code 'MEARS' for 5% off!

#MaxMears #rust #getfriefed

Recorded on Shadowplay, edited with Audacity and Sony Vegas Pro.

Rust,going deep,Rust solo,Rust Update,Rust funny moments,Rust gameplay,Rust base design,Rust raid,Rust funny,rust trap base,Rust tips,Gaming,Facepunch,Gamer,Survival,Max Mears,Starter Help Guide,Rustopia,season episode,commentary gaming,Rust omega server shop,#MaxMears,#rust,Door camp us? We'll GRIEF your BASE! - Rust Duo Ep 5,#getfriefed,long video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments