Advertisement

Damn another PLANE CRASH in IRAN of All Places! A wack Boening PLANE!! πŸ™Š When will my peeps get it!

Damn another PLANE CRASH in IRAN of All Places! A wack Boening PLANE!! πŸ™Š When will my peeps get it! 18 years old Content NOT meant for CHILDREN please be advised. Fair use of Videos for Educational and Commentary Purposes for Reality CHECKS Realized πŸ™„ 🧐. In this video, Unfortunately, I yet again have to report on a Boening PLANE crash in IRAN. BREAKING news also there was a report given over Discovery of wiring of Boeing Planes messed up A long Time ago. Now made Known. I understand my people don't like Believin in prophecies but I Foretold the TRUTH. It is here coincidence with the military strike in IRAQ the same Day?! YAH GOD is trying to tell US Something BLACK Americans. Not only that, He has reaffirmed my prophecy yet again... U can HATE me all U Want, But can u atleast care enough to like and share this video?! It is Dangerous flying to AFRICA like I said AND it is Dangerous Flying Overseas. Other countries don't have to STOP flying Boening when AMERICA does. This is an example of that FACT! Free expression to Tell BLACK Americans We are Risking it ALL Traveling Aboard. Don't hate the messsger HATE the Airlines continuing to FLY a dangerous PLANE.πŸ•΅️πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘️

peeps

Post a Comment

0 Comments