Advertisement

Banting Advice for Beginners | Banting for Weight Loss

Banting Advice for Beginners | Banting for Weight Loss Banting advice for beginners | Banting for weight loss.

Hi guys! In today’s video I want to share 3 pieces of advice with you based on my personal banting experience. So if you are a beginner and you are trying to lose weight with banting, this video is for you.

So, I discovered banting about 4 years ago and since then I have tried it a number of times and managed to learn a few things along the way.

My first piece of advice would be to plan. As the saying goes, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail and this is very evident with banting. Always make sure that you plan and prepare your meals ahead of time.

Personally, I have never been good with planning ahead, but in this instance I make sure that I atleast know what my next 2 meals will be. So if I am having supper, I will know exactly what I am eating for breakfast and lunch. Because If you are not prepared and the hunger monster comes along, it’s highly likely that you will go off track and then end up slowing down your progress. This can simply be avoided, by planning.

My second piece of advice would be to avoid perfectionism. Trying to be perfect can be very crippling. You end up overthinking everything and it all just becomes so draining and so complicated that you just give up. Download the banting food lists, you can simply google it. Then print it and stick it up on the refrigerator. In this way, it will be very easy to see what you can and cannot eat and if you do make a mistake, it’s not the end of the world.

My third piece of advice would be to review. It’s highly likely that you won’t get everything right when you are just starting out and that’s okay, but what you want to do in order to make progress, is to identify where you have gone wrong and how you can avoid it moving forward.

A lot of people give up due to minor pitfalls and I personally, I feel that banting is a lifestyle change. You’ve been eating a certain way your entire life and it is going to take some time to adjust. So don’t be too hard on yourself and just ensure that you are continuously making progress.

Anyway guys, that is it for this video. I hope that you found it helpful. If you did, please hit the like button and don’t forget to subscribe for future uploads.

Watch some more videos from Banting Recipes:

How To Start Banting In 5 Easy Steps


The 10 Commandments of Beginner Banting | LCHF Lifestyle


Love,
Bumble

Music Credit: Youtube Audio Library

Song by Text Me Records / GrandBankss:

Marmoset

Disclaimer: Please note that I am not a medical professional and the advice provided is based on my personal experience. Please consult your Doctor for medical advice before starting any weight loss or health related programme.

banting advice for beginners,banting for beginners,banting for weight loss,how to start banting,how to bant,the banting diet explained,banting tips,lchf lifestyle,beginner banting,banting diet,banting recipes,what is the banting diet,banting lifestyle,lchf diet,banting food lists,how to lose weight with banting,what can I eat when banting,banting meal planning,banting meal prep,banting progress,how to plan meals when banting,what to eat when banting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments