Advertisement

Why men often die earlier than women?

Why men often die earlier than women? #symptomsofhiv #SYMPTOMSOFHIV
Thank you for watching the video:
Subscribe to the channel at:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why men often die earlier than women


My wife recently asked me, “Why do you assume you’ll die before me?”



Her question caught me by surprise. But it’s true, I have made that assumption. So, I answered, as matter-of-factly as I could, with one word: statistics.



I knew that, on average, women live longer than men. In fact, 57% of all those ages 65 and older are female. By age 85, 67% are women. The average lifespan is about 5 years longer for women than men in the U.S., and about 7 years longer worldwide.

Thank you for watching the video, wish you good health and happiness. Hope you support the channel and subscribe to the channel at:
- Subscribe to the channel:
- Facebook: https: //goo.gl/gW3gUd
- Google+:
- Gmail: TRProduction2017@gmail.com

symptomsofhiv,SYMPTOMSOFHIV,Why men often die earlier than women,men often die earlier than women,Why men often die earlier,earlier than women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments