Advertisement

Spiritual Medicine Digest: Rising Phase of the Ascension Cycle

Spiritual Medicine Digest: Rising Phase of the Ascension Cycle Mentioned in this video: The Sensitive Soul SOS Program (

In this week's SMD, I review one of the four phases of the Ascension cycle, the one I call the Rising Phase. As we take advantage of those higher energies and our abilities to traverse multidimensional "space", there are some pre-requisites to experiencing them with ease in our bodies. Along my travels as a Light Medicine doctor and spiritual medicine detective, I've come across rather strange and wacky symptoms from clients over the years, many of whom have had little success getting a diagnosis with the medical establishment. In this video, I share a story about a client who experienced extreme head pain due to the effects of the Rising Phase of the ascension cycle and I share with you exactly what we did to release the pain.

Announcements for this week:
1. Join me Monday on Light Warrior Radio as I interview the wonderful folks at the Masterplants Orchestra We're going to be playing some excerpts from their amazing interspecies music!
2. Make sure you're signed up to the Life Transformation Summit which is happening at the beginning of January 2020, touted as one of the biggest energy healing events of the year! Here is the link to join for free:

ascension,ascension phases,dimensions,interdimensional portals,grounding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments