Advertisement

When Cristiano Ronaldo stood up Irina Shayk... to take an ice bath! | Oh My Goal

When Cristiano Ronaldo stood up Irina Shayk... to take an ice bath! | Oh My Goal Everybody knows Cristiano Ronaldo is the definition of professionalism, determination and hard work. Now, Carlo Ancelotti has revealed the lengths Ronaldo went at Real Madrid to achieve his goals, including putting Irina Shayk on the side. Was Ronaldo crazy or just very driven? Find out in this video!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal ronaldo,oh my goal soccer stories,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,cr7,ronaldo fitness routine,ronaldo and irina shayk,irina shayk,ronaldo love life,ronaldo love story,ronaldo ice bath,carlo ancelotti,carlo ancelotti ronaldo,ancelotti interview,ronaldo funny,football,soccer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments