Advertisement

Strolling the City in Style | Seoul Day 1

Strolling the City in Style | Seoul Day 1 Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to the first day of my Seoul vlog. In this episode, my parents and I decided to stroll the city for a bit after a hearty breakfast in our hotel’s buffet. I’ve eaten so much bacon. That was probably unhealthy.
We first stopped by some mini-malls and stores and then later on visited the N Seoul Tower after riding a cable car. It was a pretty foggy and cold day. But it was still fun to just walk around wearing stylish jackets, trench coats, hats, and scarves. The people here in Seoul are absolutely just stylish!
The night ended by a trip to the convinience store. Again. Dad and I had caught the sniffles once more but Dad also acquired a cough and a really bad sore throat, so he decided to stay in.
Tip: If it’s a really cold day, eat something warm, like noodles or drink some warm milk!

Thank you for watching!

Songs and sources:
Intro/outro: Shawn Mendes - If I Can’t Have You
Background music:
Frenssu - Thru The Air (
Catmoshpere - Candy-Colored Sky (


Programs used: iMovie, Filmaker Pro (I don’t need that “free” trial HAHA)
And I decided to put a random selfies from yesterday (including the footages) just for laughs.

My social medias!
Instagram:
Snapchat: lalaismissing
AO3:

Seoul

Post a Comment

0 Comments