Advertisement

Sim Airport - Concourse A Security and Shops - Nov 2019 Update - Part 4

Sim Airport - Concourse A Security and Shops - Nov 2019 Update - Part 4 Support the stream:

Hey Everyone!


Thank you so much for joining me in another Sim Airport Series! This is the 9th series for the channel and I can't wait to get into the game again.


In this series I really want to take a look at the creative side of what I'm capeable of. There will be a lot of time lapse videos and really looking to see how we can optimize our space in our airport and make a HUGE profit!.



If you want to be able to see full videos without any adds, become a member of the channel at tier 2 and you get full video access with no ads, my comentary as to what I'm thinking about doing and creating. And also you get special loyalty badges and emotes. YES! EMOTES! Of my dog oliver!



I hope you guys enjoy this series as much as the last one. Don’t forget to give the video a like and comment below!



Check Out how the game has evolved on the Channel!

Series 1:

Series 2:

Series 3:

Series 4:

Series 5:

Series 6:

Series 7:

Series 8:



Check The Game Out on Steam:





Check out the Dev's YouTube Page:





For more information about me:



Discord:

TWITCH:



Donate at:



Live Stream:

Patreon:

PayPal:



Follow me on:

Instagram:

Twitter:

sim airport,simairport,simairport retail shops,simairport security layout,sim airport security exit,sim airport security zone not working,sim airport security ratio,simairport 2019,simairport playlist,simairport review,simairport remote gate,simairport kitchen,simairport coffee,simairport bakery,green gemini,

Post a Comment

0 Comments