If you're typing in Shopify Alternatives FREE there aren't any BUT I recommend watching this video because I used to use WooCommerce and looked at Shopify but decided on CommerceHQ and they have a great deal on their Accelerator App which I cover today. Read more below... ✅ CommerceHQ Accelerator Program direct link to apply is below:
✅ Check out The Pirate Club (my private members only group):
✅ The first round of members have already joined!
Click the link above to join The Pirate Club...
And then click this link to join the ULTIMATE facebook group for learning ecommerce and dropshipping here
✅ My 100K Case Study:
Hi Pirates!
If you're new to my channel the FIRST THING you need to do right now is SUBSCIRBE because..well...it's cool!
Next, the SECOND thing is you probably want to know why you should listen to me, so let me tell you about my dropshipping story and how it relates to today's video.
I used to be a WordPress web designer / developer doing small business websites and I was using the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress for my dropshipping stores. I did over a million dollars in sales with this store.
Just short of 12 months, I got over having the manage the website and I had a lot of products in the store so it was becoming very slow to edit (over 15-20,000 orders in there at this point from memory).
I went looking for an alternative to WooCommerce that was hosted. Why? And what exactly was I looking for?
1) I wanted someone else to handle the problems. The hosting issues, making sure the website was up at all times etc. That stuff - I wanted it to be someone else's headache.
2) I wanted it to be FAST. I wanted the website to load fast on the frontend but equally as important I wanted the admin dashboard to load fast as WooCommerce variable products and editing them took AGES and I found myself not adding dropshipping products to my store as I couldn't be bothered going through the slowness (obviously not good for a business right?).
3) As I dropship, I wanted the software I chose to integrate with the Dropified software which allows me to easily import products from AliExpress with one-click and also fulfill orders in AliExpress with 1 click which is a MASSIVE time saver for dropshipping.
I also needed the software to integrate with Klaviyo for email marketing, obviously have facebook pixel integration (which most ecommerce platforms will out of the box).
I looked at shopify and compared it's pricing to bigcommerce and then that lead me to look at shopify alternatives and eventually I landed on the CommerceHQ software.
Now, I actually created a shopify account and started to build my website there before I found CommerceHQ so I got a quick understanding of how it worked.
What I didn't like about the Shopify platform as that they are supposedly more strict in what stores they shut down and stop allowing to use their software. This scared me. CommerceHQ doesn't do this.
The shopify platform also charged fees for using external gateways like PayPal..CommerceHQ doesn't do that. And I was putting about 40% of gross sales through PayPal at this time for a near 2-million a year dropshipping store, so the fees were going to add up quickly. 1% doesn't sound like much, but a 1% fee on 1 million dollars...well...yeah.
So after looking for the best alternatives to Shopify (which I know is the market leader for ecommerce), I stayed with CommerceHQ. Since then, I have done over 3 million dollars in sales with my dropshipping stores and I have been extremely happy with CommerceHQ.
Running dropshipping stores, you're going to more than likely need to build multiple online stores for each niche (or 1 product stores) and that's where this CommerceHQ deal below really comes to the table.
THE COMMERCEHQ DEAL...
The Best Commerce HQ deal right now is to get the CommerceHQ Accelerator Program.
✅ CommerceHQ Accelerator Program direct link to apply is below:
With this CommerceHQ deal you get 6 stores for the price of 1. That allows you to scale out your stores and turn this into a real business.
With this CommerceHQ Discount you also get access to their private APP that you can activate in your store. It's called the CommerceHQ Accelerator APP.
ABOUT THE COMMERCE HQ ACCELERATOR APP:
1) You get access to their library of 800 winning products that have done-for-you videos that you can download, upload to facebook and use in your ads right now, today. They also give you text to use in your ads inside this app.
2) You can build your store using their store-building wizard
3) You get access to 20 training videos that help you get your store up and your ads running to get your first sales.
To wrap this up, there aren't many shopify competitors that I would recommend you look at EXCEPT for CommerceHQ
Grant.

0 Comments