Advertisement

My very 1st time visiting TRACTOR SUPPLY CO. from San Diego & harassed immediately 12|22|19 pt.1

My very 1st time visiting TRACTOR SUPPLY CO. from San Diego & harassed immediately 12|22|19  pt.1 I came from San Diego with my buddy who lives in Yuma , AZ who buys dog food at this store, my buddy wanted to show me around the store. We were immediately approached by a member of the store asking if my buddy and I needed any help, we both said no. 2 minutes later this rude lady came and said " Hey! Do you guys need any help" , but I had no idea of who she was referring to because we were not looking at her direction. She had repeated herself at least 4 times and refused to leave the aisle and the lady said " I am the manager and I will be coming back to check on the both of you just to let you know ! " ( with a rude attitude.) .... So I immediately felt so uncomfortable and I told my buddy let's get the hell out of here now and immediately please !

The manager started to follow us around the store and towards the front register. When we approached the register to leave the store immediately, there was a customer and the lady manager that was being rude and that was following us said come here to the customer " I will help you at this register."

That is when I looked to my side as i was exiting the store this lady was staring at me like if I had stole something from her and immediately started to record the video that you see now.

( I was being harassed , and " racially profiled " because of my ethnicity. )

My buddy said he will no longer shop here for dog food.

12/22/19

Post a Comment

0 Comments