Advertisement

INSIDE LOOK AT A COLLEGE BASEBALL PRACTICE!! (GoPro)

INSIDE LOOK AT A COLLEGE BASEBALL PRACTICE!! (GoPro) ⬇️Valley Boys Merch⬇️🔥


IG: @sknez14
Tik Tok: @sknez14

Everyone thanks for watching! Subscribe for new content coming soon!
Keep up with my life on my other social media platforms!
INSTAGRAM: @sknez14
TIK TOK: @sknez14
TWITTER: @sknez14
SNAPCHAT: @sknez14

My workout program:



Song:


Suspense Intro:
Tybercore - Heavy Cinematic Hybrid Trailer [Epic Suspenseful Trailer Music]

Hear More:


I'm a 20 year old ballplayer living in Burbank, California. I make baseball vids, train a lot, and work hard to reach my goals. Right now I'm an incoming Redshirt Sophomore at LA Valley College trying to embrace the grind and have fun with it at the same time. I'm just trynna ball with my brohs.


#stephenknez #baseballvlogger #collegebaseball

knez,knezevich,baseball vlog,game day,college baseball,la valley college,day in the life of a college baseball player,day in the life of a high school baseball player,stephen knez,Baseball,Baseball stereotypes,Comedy,Hilarious,Baseball video,Comedy baseball,MLB,Baseball plays,Dude perfect,Stereotypes,Hunter and kevahn,Funny videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments