Advertisement

♡ group cover ♡ Loving you too much - Berryz工房 グールプで歌ってみた

♡ group cover ♡ Loving you too much - Berryz工房 グールプで歌ってみた Omfg iM FINALLY RELEASING THIS AOPJFAIFHAIFS

I think it’s been like 5 years since my last group cover I hosted omg. I honestly want to hold so many group covers but I know my a$$ procrastinates lol. For example…. I casted this in August and started mixing in like late sept-oct. LOL I work and barely get sleep so this has been put off a lot aha. Tbh timing and a lot of things were done a while ago…. My biggest enemy when it comes to Audio mixing is volumes ahaha…… I literally spent an extra month procrastinating/working on this cuz of volumes LOL rip. Any who. THIS IS FINALLY OUT!!! And in times for THANKSGIVING!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my subbies and friends who have supported me on this channel all these years! I’m not as active as I used to be, but I still try to cuz this is a hobby I luv very much! And I am thankful for you few who watch my vids cuz you keep me motivated! Hehe. Thankful for u all and for all the amazing weeb friends I have made thru covering. ;3

anyWHOOOOOOO! I really hope you guys enjoy this! I absolutely luv the cast and honestly would make a perm berryz group with you all if I had the time LOL. We may cover more songs in the future though. So this song is actually one of my most fav Berryz songs. My fav part is of course the RAP! If there any part to listen to I this cover, its that! I’m not the best audio mixer, but I’m learning to be better. I hope the group parts blend well enough. :3 special thanks to the cast for being amazing and turning in lines on time, I LUV YALL!!!!!!!

Ok I’m tired of typing so ill stop talking xD

♡ cast ♡
Shimizu Saki: Nanami
Tsugunaga Momoko: Rii
Tokunaga Chinami: Yuzu
Sudou Maasa: Zange
Natsuyaki Miyabi: Yumi
Kumai Yurina: Ceres
Sugaya Risako: Awaka


♡Audio Mixer: Yumi
♡Tuning: Awaka
♡Harmonies: Yumi
♡Graphics: Nanami
♡Video Mixer: Yumi

Follow me on social media!
♡facebook
♡soundcloud
♡twitter

#berryzkoubou #lovingyoutoomuch #groupcover

グールプで歌ってみた

Post a Comment

0 Comments