Advertisement

Drogba just paid his debt for what he did to a young Mbappé in 2009 | Oh My Goal

Drogba just paid his debt for what he did to a young Mbappé in 2009 | Oh My Goal 10 years ago, Didier Drogba broke Kylian Mbappé’s heart. When Chelsea were robbed by FC Barcelona in the semi-finals of the Champions League, Didier Drogba refused to take a photo with a 10-year-old boy. This boy was Kylian Mbappé.

When Didier Drogba bumped into Kylian Mbappé again, he decided to make up for the past. A striking photo from the 2019 Ballon d’Or ceremony.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal mbappe,oh my goal soccer stories,kylian mbappe,young kylian mbappe,kylian mbappe drogba,didier drogba mbappe,didier drogba,2019 ballon d'or,2019 ballon d'or drogba and mbappe,2019 ballon d'or ceremony,chelsea robbed against barcelona,chelsea vs barcelona semi finals,chelsea champions league semi final,football,futbol,calcio,soccer,football news,soccer news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments