Advertisement

Dallas Drone Racing December 8th Race - Making improvements!

Dallas Drone Racing December 8th Race - Making improvements! This was a race hosted by DDR on December 8th. Was a great day for flying quads, minus some wind... 😑

VBall_FPV and I battled it out in the A mains. This wasnt for the podium. but it was an intense race. He took it at the end!

I brought three drones, two to race and one for my GoPro run. Turns out I ended up using the GoPro drone for my racing primarily.

The Box (near end of video, drone with purple flip fin) and Xilo (next to Box) both had some issues I need to iron out. Normally Xilo is flawless, but had a hang up I the gravity gate. I don't know what happened, but now it try's to fly away when you arm it. Box just needs to be tuned better. Everything feels to sensitive.. any ideas?

My GoPro drone us my freestyle drone! My Xilo Phreakstyle. Just have your standard wedge 2 sided tape, and lipo straps keeping down the GoPro Session 5.

I was nervous racing this drone, and shows at the first gate after the Start/Finish. With my other two drones I made the line, however, with this one I always did the little curly check before I went through the top gate. It's really all about confidence.

Let me know what you think down below, I live talking drones! I started racing in Agust if this year, and had been one of the best choices! This sport/hobby is just so awesome.

drone,dallas drone racing,ddr,multigp,drone racing league,getfpv,XILO Phreak,phreakstyle,drones,gopro,session 5,itwillbefun,dimplezzz_kb,fpv,fpvaddict,fpv flying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments