Advertisement

Bond in 12 Hours from Scratch on a New P2P Account! Oldschool Runescape money Making Guide! [OSRS]

Bond in 12 Hours from Scratch on a New P2P Account! Oldschool Runescape money Making Guide! [OSRS] Hey guys, welcome back to a brand new money making video. Today I am going to be starting on a brand new p2p account, and working my way towards a bond.

Bonds are very expensive right now, so I think this type of video will be very useful to some people. I am going to be using a variety of money making methods, but all of the skills I train and quests I complete will be shown in the video. I will be focusing on lower level money makers as I don't want to waste too much time. Let me know if you want to see a free to play version as well.

Thanks for watching!

Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

osrs,oldschool runescape,runescape,osrs money making,money making osrs,bond osrs,osrs bond,bond from scratch osrs,osrs bond from scratch,oldschool runescape bond from scratch,money maakers osrs,money making oldschool runescape,money making guide osrs,osrs money making guide,osrs money making method,runescape money making,oldschool runescape money making,money guide osrs,how to earn a bond osrs,bond from scratch runescape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments