Advertisement

AMAZING HANDMADE INSTRUMENTS & GAMES - VLOG#1 令人驚嘆的手持樂器和遊戲

AMAZING HANDMADE INSTRUMENTS & GAMES - VLOG#1 令人驚嘆的手持樂器和遊戲 Hey guys and Welcome to another video on my channel, Obviously If you've been following me for a while now, You'll notice that this is my first VLOG also It's my first video from the series HOW TO, Unfortunately we didn't have time to make One instrument on Camera , But the Next video we will Definetly make one with Er Zhong from Rocks, Can you guys tell us what do you want to see us making a Handmade Guitar or A Handmade Cajon ? Thank you guys for Watching!

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video and my music, it means a lot to me.
If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN me in my Musical journey .
#Handmade #Instruments #Game #DIY
Contact me here :

Email : Rabi3.guim@gmail.com
Patreon :
Instagram: @Rabi.Guim
Facebook :

NEVER STOP a Musician from Playing !😂😂


ROOMIEMII The Mii Music with little bit of Salsa - Music Challenge


Frozen 2 Vs Usher More - Why Pop Music Sound the Same ?!🤔🤔

KITCHEN SONG - Music Challenge #1 廚房音樂,音樂挑戰!
Will We Ever Run Out of New Music and Melodies ?

Rabi Guim Guim - Hamdouchia - Lala Aicha (From the Album: Morocco 'n Roll


Snarky Puppy - Guitar Cover - Lingus

musical instruments,diy musical instruments,how to,Rocks,Kaohsiung,Taiwan,Music,Musician,Music Producer,Handmade instruments,Guitar,Cajon,Beats,音樂,手工製作,台灣,高雄,台北,Taipei,AMAZING HANDMADE INSTRUMENTS & GAMES - VLOG#1 令人驚嘆的手持樂器和遊戲,DIY,DIO,Marble Machine,How to make a guitar,How to make a cajon,Cajon basic grooves,Cajon grooves for beginners,Latin percussion cajon,CNA Insider,Interview,Instruments maker,Shaker,recycle,African Instruments,Percussion,Make a Cajon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments